Way of the Warrior Woman Retreat – Become your most bold, beautiful self!
Dates: July 7 – 10, 2016
Retreat Fee: $544.00 room and board are additional.
- Are you secretly yearning to live more bold and authentically?
- Do you have untapped potential that is currently wasting away?
- Are your dreams taking a back seat to your partner’s, your family’s, your children?
- Do you keep feeling like there’s “something more”?
- Are your fears or disappointing past experiences holding you back?
All women have an inner warrior woman who is powerful, determined, bold, wise and able to rise to action with dignity and strength. For centuries women have been degraded, usurped, stripped of power and rendered invisible and silent by culture, politics and the media.
It’s time to take back your personal power and re-claim your inner sacred warrior woman. A woman who fights for her dreams, knows her opinion and voice counts and takes powerful, thoughtful action on her own behalf and the causes she values most deeply.
Jump to Links:
At Way of the Warrior Woman you will step into the power of being your bold, extraordinary, authentic self. Celebrate who you truly are with a safe, loving, supportive group of women. What have you always wanted to do? It’s time to reconnect with that vision, unleash it’s power and live it.
- Discover how your boundaries got warped when you tried to be like all those women in the magazines.
- Learn to discern the voices in your head that have your highest and best interest in mind and what to do with the ones that don’t.
- Explore how your past lives may be blocking you from achieving your vision in this lifetime and how to release those bonds.
- Lose your old stories, move past that flawed opinion you have of yourself (that someone probably fed you), release self doubt and create the life you’ve always wanted!
- Reconnect with your dreams, unleash their power and live more boldly and fully than ever before.
During Way of the Warrior Woman retreat you will:
- Release old stories
- Heal past life blocks with Shamanic meditation/dream work
- Burn away self-doubt in a fire ceremony
- Learn the woman warrior’s steps to create what you desire in your life
- Trust & take action on your inner guidance and intuition
- Mend your boundaries
- Transform anger and fear into action
- Experience the power of guided group meditation
- Find your core power word
- Transform your negative self-image
- Learn three powerful questions to use when making a decision
- Embrace your intuitive self
- Learn to discern your true voice
- Set boundaries to protect your core self and values
- Use your will and spiritual creative power to shape shift and create your life like a shaman
- Create your very own power statements
- Review or create your life vision
- Collage your vision
- Play the “I am so Beautiful” game
- Find and own your special qualities that are unique, extraordinary, fantastic and and bodacious!
- Cry tears of joy
- Claim your unique Warrior Woman Way to power and joy
- Empower yourself to create the life you desire
- Jump into your POWER!
- Receive gifts you can’t imagine!
- Create an action plan to take home
- Hike amongst the stunning red rocks of Sedona
- Meditate, vision, journal and take action
- Experience the profound love of an Angel Wash
- Become your most bold, beautiful, sacred self!
- and much,much more…
BakeR Gendron is The Psychic Coach, a fun and inspirational spiritual leader, and a clairsentient channel. Utilizing spiritual principles with a shamanic twist, she enables you to mold all facets of your life bringing the mind-body-soul connection that you desire. She will empower you to realize your full potential by stepping through known and unknown barriers, even using her past life healing technique when necessary.
With BakeR’s passion for the outdoors and her love of nature, she developed retreats in the magnificent red rocks of Sedona, for psychic development, deep introspective work and healing energy work.
She is a clairaudient/clairsentient intuitive, channeling Mamacita-her Peruvian Spirit Guide, Geronimo, the Hathors and the Arcturians; a Spiritual Life Coach, Reiki Master and Crystal Reiki healing practitioner. BakeR studied with Peruvian Shamans, Maestro Banco Ayahuasquero – Don Rober Acho Jarama and Maestro Huachumero – Don Howard Lawler, in the Peruvian Amazon and Andes Mountains. Her Reiki studies were completed at Infinite Light Healing Studies in Sedona, AZ.
Past vice president of the Sedona Metaphysical and Spiritual Association, BakeR adheres to their professional ethics and practices. She is a graduate of the Red Rock Ranger District’s Outfitter/Guide Training, is a Master Prosperity Teacher, graduate of the SAAR Leadership Program, a Fire-walker and is First Aid/CPR trained.
As a Religious Science Practitioner for over thirteen years she taught many spiritual classes including Self Mastery, Principles of Financial Freedom, Roots of Science of Mind, Spiritual Principles, Science of Mind Foundational and Mysticism. Her work is based on Religious Science Principles with a Shamanic twist.
BakeR’s vision is to empower others to find their Inner Truth, to claim that voice and live a full, rich, joyous life!
Hear what others have to say about retreats with BakeR:
Testimonials from previous retreats and workshops:
“What an amazing retreat! I have been to other retreats and networking events of like minded and open hearted light workers, but never with the degree of learning and sharing that occurred in Dance in the Light. I saw so many women grow, change, understand and become more enlightened in a short period of time. A fabulous group of awe inspiring women led by a loving, kind soul, BakeR. BakeR is a wonderful healer, teacher and friend. I highly recommend not only her retreats but her readings and sharing. Bravo BakeR!” –Patricia Siroky, Scottsdale, AZ
“I have been to many retreats and this is by far my favorite one. It was well organized and well communicated in a perfect setting. The weekend flowed nicely! I loved all of the interactive activities, that seemed to be paced perfectly. BakeR has an easy teaching style, going with the flow of the group, while attending to our individual needs. It was magical, mystical and deeply healing. Thank you.” –Deb Karpek, Cornville, AZ
“BakeR has helped me unlock the sacred spiritual gifts I always knew I had but never knew how to embrace. Her retreat opened my consciousness to a new level and has led me into following a path of healing and deeper spiritual communication for myself and others, helping me further to awaken into my divine soul purpose! Thank you.” –Camille Craft, Sebastopol, CA
“BakeR Rocks! She is gentle, empowering, nurturing, spiritual and wise. The best combination for a wonderful leader of a women’s retreat.” –Celeste Keaton, Seattle, WA
“The retreat was a very enlightening, powerful, revelational experience. Thank you, from the depths of my soul.” –Valerie Ostenak, Camp Verde, AZ
“I came on this weekend thinking that I would sit back and be an observer. What a wonderful surprise for me to be introduced into a whole new realm of understanding and connectedness. It is impossible to describe in words, the relationships and love that were developed on this retreat. BakeR, thank you for sharing your gift. Your spirit is and always will be an amazing light for others.” –Linda Sanfilippo, Mint Hill, NC
“This experience is priceless. I have grown so much and this will empower me for eternity and beyond. I am flying so high with love and gratitude. I love you! Thank you!” –Debbie Craft, Rohnert Park, CA
“Thank you for providing this opportunity of growth and introspection on my journey. This environment was perfect for me. I felt in awe of the beauty around me, connected to nature and safe to open myself up to me and the group. Muchissimo gracino!” –Cindy Platko, Charlotte, NC
“BakeR and Mamacita have insight like no other! The retreat was excellent and very healing. I feel my abilities were strengthened with the help of wonderful women in the group. I would recommend this to anyone who is on a spiritual life path!” -Tina Bishop Kirkendall, Anthem, AZ
“Dearest BakeR, I came to this retreat fighting an undertow that almost kept me from coming. I didn’t want to bring anybody down. I left the retreat amazed at the transformation that occurred not only within myself, but with every single one of the twelve other women who participated in the Dance in the Light Retreat. I left full of Light and Gratitude; knowing that I came into this life with Great Gifts to share with the world. In love and light,” -Cindy Williams Adams, Stockton, CA
“This has been a most amazing experience. I feel like my life has been so enhanced! Thank you!” – Marlene Marczewski, Renton, WA
July 7 – 10, 2016
Retreat Fees are $544.00 or Deposit of $272.00, balance of $272.00 due by July 1st.
Food and lodging are in addition to your retreat fees.
Women only, no experience necessary, bring your play shoes! You are open to receiving all the gifts spirit brings, you are ready to step into the way of the shamanic, warrior woman , to creatively manifest the life you dream of! You are capable of a short, easy hike and enjoy the outdoors.
Your retreat days will be spent at the beautiful and serene Gateway Cottage Wellness Center, conveniently located on the edge of Uptown Sedona, with the Best Western Plus and La Vista Motel within a block’s walking distance. Gateway Cottage Wellness Center is a soothing and safe haven to explore and step into your full potential. Their Sedona red rock building has been completely renovated with up-to-date modern facilities, fully ADA compliant, while maintaining the integrity of the building’s historical status.
Click here for Sedona accommodations information.
Retreat Fees are $544. Food and lodging are in addition to your retreat fees. A deposit of $272.00 registers and holds your space, the remaining balance due of $272 is due by July 1, 2016.
Pay by Check:
Mail a check to: Gateway Cottage Wellness Center, 470 N. State Route 89A, Sedona, Arizona 86339
Pay by Credit Card
- Way of the Warrior Woman Retreat – Full Payment – $544
- Way of the Warrior Woman Retreat – Deposit – $272
By Phone at: 928.862.4400
Details will be sent regarding travel, what to bring and more about what to expect after you register. To provide an intimate, safe and enriching experience the retreat is limited to 12 women.
Retreat Cancellation Policy:
If you should have to cancel unexpectedly here are our terms: Your deposit is fully refundable less a 20% cancellation fee if you cancel in writing at least 21 days before the retreat. After that date, there are absolutely no refunds. FortyFour Times reserves the right to cancel programs, retreats and workshops with inadequate enrollment (I typically try to notify you no less than 14 days of the event). FortyFour Times is unable to refund any transportation, flight or other incidental expenses incurred. It is suggested you obtain travel insurance. You can review insurance plans here:
And there are many others, just Google trip insurance.
I look forward to seeing you, love and joy!